Instructions for Presenters
On behalf of IOHA, we would like to thank you for your participation in IOHA London 2015.
If you are a Workshop or Oral Presenter, or indeed part of a
Themed Session at the conference, you must submit your PowerPoint presentation to email@example.com by Friday 10 April 2015. Please ensure you adhere to the criteria outlined in the Speaker Instructions before sending your presentation. All presentations should be submitted along with the Speaker Support Form. It is intended to make PDF copies of all presentations available online after the conference. If you do not wish for your presentations to be listed online, please identify this when completing the Speaker Support Form
A speaker ready room will be available throughout the conference, and presenters are encouraged to use this for ensuring presentations meet the criteria and will run successfully. You will be directed to this room upon arrival.
It is not required, but we do suggest you use the following IOHA Presenters Template. Presentations cannot suggest commercialism
Speakers should read the full instructions below:
- Oral Presenter Instructions
- Workshop Presenter Instructions
- Speaker Support Form – Complete and submit this when sending your presentations.
Scientific Poster Presenters
Poster presenters should ensure that their posters are made to A0 size in portrait layout (1189 mm high x 841 mm wide). Font size should be sufficient to be read at a distance of at least 1 metre (minimum font height 5 mm).
- Posters should be set up and on display by 12 midday on Monday 27 April 2015 – fixing materials for your poster will be provided
- The poster display area will be in the Kings Suite
- Poster sessions will take place during all refreshment and lunch breaks, with delegates being encouraged to visit the poster session during each break. There will also be an extended viewing session during the Tuesday lunch break. Poster authors should be present during these times to discuss their research with interested parties-
- Posters are required to be on display for the duration of the conference. If you are unable to attend the full conference, please let us know and we will arrange for the safe and secure disposal of your poster at the end of the conference.
- A4 copies of the poster for delegates to take are useful, if you will be providing these please bring them in a holding pouch so they can be displayed with the poster
BOHS advises that we only support PowerPoint (PPT) for presentations. Please do not bring any other presentation formats as these may not be compatible.
Technical, Workshop, and Themed Session presenters are required to use the computers provided on-site by ACE Audio Visual. These are Windows-based PCs running Windows 7 and are equipped with Microsoft PowerPoint (Office 2010).
If you intend to use a Mac computer, you will need to bring your own computer and correct Mac adapter in order to run your presentation off it.
Full details of projection facilities can be found here
If you are unable to present at the conference due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact Nicola Fellows, as soon as possible, on +44 (0) 1332 250 713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.